Black Bear Hunting Areas
Our River Camp is a modern
tent camp situated at the Firbag River and
consists of wall tents with wooden floors, cots with thick foam and wood
heat. Excellent home cooked meals are provided. Washing and shower facilities
are also available.
The camp is powered by a generator which is valued for
recharging those video camera batteries.
We like to keep our camp small and personalized to provide
you with the attention and service you need to have a truly great hunting
experience. A mobile phone is available in camp should any emergencies
arrive. You may bring your cell phone as most of them work in our area.
Our camps can easily accommodate family members who are also welcome to
sit at the bait sites during the hunt or check the baits, etc.
Our remote fly in camp is located about 30 minutes from Fort McMurray by air. Our hunters will fly into this camp by float plane. Our camp consists of wall tents with wooden floors complete with cots and wood heat. Washing and shower facilities are also provided. The camp is powered by a generator. This remote camp provides a true wilderness experience deep in the heart of prime black bear habitat. You are truly in the middle of nowhere with no hunting pressure.
Private 10 ft x 12 ft canvas wall tents for each hunter that are equipped with a wood burning stove, wood floor, and large comfy cot with foamy.
- 14 ft x 16 ft canvas kitchen tent which will provide filling, quality and delicious meals from our camp cook to satisfy the hungriest of hunters.
- 12 ft x 20 ft bug-free eating and entertainment area with tables, chairs, flat screen TV and DVD player
- Large firepit perfect for sitting around and sharing those epic hunting tales.
- Large (private) outhouse for when nature calls.
- Separate showerhouse with hot water on demand for your shower needs.
- A practice stand with 3-D bear target, as we know practice makes perfect.
Book your next Alberta Black Bear hunting trip
Trophy Book Outfitters
Box 557 Acme, AB T0M 0A0
Phone: (403) 631-2393