Booking & Hunt Information
General Terms & Conditions of the Black Bear Hunts:
Cost of hunt Includes:
- Hunter will complete a WIN application and return for licenses
- There will be no refunds if the hunter tags out early or leaves for
- If you are bringing a firearm into Canada you must declare it using
- All hunts will be conducted according to the APOS code of Ethics
- All hunters and guests agree to abide by all procedures and rules
set out by Trophy Book Outfitters
- All hunters will agree to follow and abide by the regulations as
established in the Alberta Wildlife Act.
- Price Structure: Our price structure consists of a basic hunting
fee plus trophy fees (black bear only), license and tax.
- The trophy fee for the second bear plus applicable taxes is payable
in cash while in camp at the time you harvest the second bear.
Each hunter will be supplied with two bear tags. The hunt price includes
one bear. Payment of a trophy fee is required for the second bear.
- Unless stated otherwise, all hunts are (six) 6 days
Cost of hunt does not include:
- Spring black bear hunters will be picked up at the Ft. McMurray prior to the hunt and returned there at the end of the hunt.
- Transportation during the hunt
- All meals and accommodations during the hunt
- Trophy Care/Skinning
- Pre-purchasing of license
- Services of qualified guide
- Wilderness experience
- Memorable hunt
Terms of booking hunt:
- Trophy Fee (Second Black Bear)
Airfare/transportation before & after hunt
Shipping of trophies and/or meat
hotel rooms before or after hunt
licenses and tags are extra (see hunt details for exact
5% GST Tax
Gratuities (based upon your satisfaction) for guides,
Firearms Declaration Fee
- Wolf License
- All funds are in US Dollars and payable to Trophy Book
- $1000.00 deposit is required to book hunt. Deposit is non-refundable but may be used for the following year.
- Contracts to be issued on receipt of deposit
- Final payment due by March 15th of the hunt year
Fly-in Spring Black Bear Hunts
fly-in bear hunters will fly into Ft. McMurray, Alberta,
generally the evening before the hunt pick up. The pick up will
be on Sunday morning at approximately
10:00am. Hunters will usually fly into Edmonton International Airport
and then connect through to Ft. McMurray. Our ride to camp takes about 2 hours traveling through
some of the largest oil deposits in the world and then into
the wilderness or by float plane to the Fly In Camp. Upon arrival at camp you will be shown your
accommodations, given a chance to organize your gear, have lunch
and then to the stands for the evening hunt. At the end
of the hunt, the hunters are returned to Ft. McMurray about
noon on Saturday.
Reference lists of hunters are available upon request.
We provide a list of all the hunters who hunt with us that year,
not just the successful ones!
Book your next Alberta Black Bear hunting trip
Trophy Book Outfitters
Box 557 Acme, AB T0M 0A0
Phone: (403) 631-2393
Alberta Canada Black Bear Hunting Guided Bear Hunts in Alberta, Canada With Trophy